Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Cheers up? Guess not.

Few days after she had left, i though everything will be settled. Having a normal life style, go to school, bullshit with friends and so on. Guess what, one of my friends name Alvin Wong and his mate, Tze Lei are leaving too. She got the offer letter from Matriculation and they both were facing the same situation as i do. God damn it, here comes my feeling once again. Nobody understand their feelings more then i do. Sending your own girlfriends is the hardest thing to do in the earth. After such incident, i often paralyzed myself with alchohol and pool and it works really well.

My friends often asked that where is the Alvin Lim which is enthusiastic all the time? I had no fucking clue on that. Today, 14th of may, is her birthday. We usually celebrate together although we are not suppose to do that during secondary school. However, this year, both of us were celebrating it alone. She told me that she was going to book the flight to KK initially but she changed her mind lastly. This is because she finally found her direction which is going to study at god damn sohai Tarc in KL. Is this a challenge? Once again, endless challenge? Both of us ran though all those blockage again and again and there is more and more in the future.

I had a small conflict with her yesterday. Its about her accomodation in KL. She claimed that the place that she is living right now is not suitable for her but i hope she can still live with her friends, which is also my buddy which can lend me a hand. I dont think she can handle well or be independent. She's always a weaklings in my mind.. Anyway, all the best to my buddy that is going to leave today. Hope to see you guys soon. Take care and cheers.

4 comments:

i'm AndRew said...

Hmmm... Just wait... wait there will be a day she become yours life mate... then you two can celebrate everyday! awsome isn't =.='
btw happy bday to lo yuan too~

aish= =' childish mind by,
andrew =x

筱宇@倩妏 said...

人生充满未知数。
在适当的时候做适当的事情,好让以后的自己能再一次享受人生。

生活,未来,加油!

Yong Mie Mie said...

hello buddy. js drop by and giv u some support.. i knw it is tough 4 u 2 face such thing. n i can guess how u feel although im nt really can understand it. anyway supports always given to u frm me^^

Anonymous said...

live173live173live173live173live173live173live173live173live173live173