Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The day had finally, eventually arrived.

I had a great feeling towards her from my first sight, i was only a 13- year-old kiddo and that moment and i dont think i understand what the hell "love" is. I started to fall in love with her when both of us were working in a class's food stall. It take a long long time for me to tackle her, 3 years but finally i did it. Her appearance never ran away from my sight but not today. She finally left me, she went to kl. She left me, finally...


I remember everything about that day, every single minutes, every single action, every single step and every single place we go. I pick her up at the Inanam Terminal Bus Stop and she claimed that she was having a great pain of stomachache. I quickly drive her home for medicine and rest. I turned my sterring with 80km/hour and she didnt bucked up her seat up. Therefore, there was a bruise on her knee.


After taking a half an hour break, she was recover and we started our last date. I brought her to Damai for bread for no reason and i brought her to have a look at my school. After that, i drove to Tg. Aru and have a walk at Sunset Bar which is located inside Tg. Aru Hotel. Unfortunately, we cant observerd any nice sunset scenery because it was a cloudy day.


We had our dinner at Old Town Station in City Mall and i think both of us enjoy it. Lastly, i invited her to have a drink with my friends, to introduce them to my buddy as well. I slept over at her brother house that night. It was a tough night for me, I feel like, i do not want her to leave me tomorrow, i cant fall in sleep, i cry, over and over, alone in the living room until morning. When her brother came out, i pretend that i left something in my car and went out. When i sent both of them to the airport, once again, tears rolling down on my cheek. She request for a warm hug but i denied, for some reason.


I cant sleep well this few days since she left. She make me feel like I'm a useless crybaby. God damn it. I really cant let my hair down since she's in Kl. I bet she cant take care on her own, i bet she will cry easily there.. and more.. more...............................................

10 comments:

LazZy Joker said...

Finally my Tai Goh start blog again. Come on, don't be sad. You will meet her again. Love without challenge won;t last long. this is your challenge man.

alexandra said...

ya..i agree with crazy...
gambateh...
好好为你们俩的未来打拼吧!

-{C} l o S 3 [Z] z- said...

she left you physically but she's still yours mentally. I'd like to share with you what i have learnt, what i've found meaningful today.

what you think, what you imagine, what you visualise will actually happen in the future. - Law of Attraction

and this is not a crap, it's proven.

hope you get what i mean

goodluck bro (:

i'm AndRew said...

hey buddy~ good luck~ hope you two can keep the relationship~ =)
best regards by me,
rocketzkidz

i'm going to play blog again since everyone has playing around =.='~

Samson Yap said...

LOL WTF?! TWO YEARS BETWEEN POSTS?!

legendaryalvin said...

Louis : we face freaking lot of challenge. I mean seriously a lot.

Alexandra : Thanks a lot.

Clos3zz : I don think that Law of Attraction is related to ur IT thingy -.-

Andrew : Thanks.

Samson : Hell yeah, 2 years, i had no idea why am i doing this by the way.

LazZy Joker said...

I know.. but still there are some of them coming..just face it normally like how you face it last time. is not a big deal

★〖ㄨǐňɡ】☆ said...

dn worry larr...
she ok de larr...
u holiday go find her larr..

xyan said...

she never leave you man...
she's always inside your heart...
it's just a test for you two...
support you~!!!^^

-{C} l o S 3 [Z] z- said...

***alvin

Law of Attraction doesn't relate with IT but personal devolopment...