Thursday, February 8, 2007

At the loose end.

I arrived kinda early to school today. I had set my timetable or scedule for today morning that I need to revision or continued my homework that I dont understand when i arrived at school. Seriously, I didn't, the first thing i arrived there was slept! Arrive at 6.00am and slept till 6.45am! Therefore, no revision and homework had done by me. What a shame.. Damn it! I was starting to worry about my test that gonna arrived soon. All i had read it only the small part of Biology. Other times, i just concentrate my time on sufring the internet.. What the hack! Many of my friends in a peak period while I'm the only one who at the loose end!

Dunno why, i felt that my relationship between Cikgu Norsiah had recoverd normal. Was this a good news? I was frustrating that few days and even wan to put my foot on her ass, but now? I even talked to her? I even follow what she ordered me? I think this is what thanks to Cikgu Farah. She teached me how to act like normal, how to replace our the broken pieces of our relationship. What i hope here is, she wont scold me innocently once again.

Congrats to Ah tian and my tai goh, Chung had started blogging. For more information, please log on vuntian.blogspot.com and crazzylouis.blogspot.com. Hope they can enjoy well here. With all those blogger we know. Chung, about your problem, I had figure out a method to solve it. We can comment each other blog about the grammar problem. Therefore, we no need anyone pro on it? Shouldn't we?

There was 3 second war between me and that Tony Chang, that we called him Fui Lin, in English we call as Fat Dick ( not Dick Lee).. Haiks, better use scientific name, Fat Penis. He was totally irritating. This time, he made my blood boil. He was showing all those Lin C style, writting those nonsense or rubbisn on the white board, but keep on erased but the teacher. Many of my friends included me LOL. We keep said " Enough la Tony, you can sit down." That Fui Lin start beh song liao. He said, " I Can't write wrong de meh? Hah? So what? i can learn! with a loud voice and sucks face." The words fly towards us. Actually he was war-ing with Lee Mui Yee, but his voice was really loud and irritating. Provoking me! I started my mouth with, "Woi, This is your mother house a! Nya mi you!" Then he said "What!" I continued with my words, "Nya mi hai you, later u come out meet me!" After that teacher stopped us. The war between me and him only occured 3 seconds. After this 3 second, i gave scold by my dear.. Ly.. She asked me not to be so rude wa.. Here comes the stupid Nicholas again. Laughing non-stop. He said I only can be cool or like a man in 3 sec. After that, I become soft back. The jokes had went though Yong, Chung and Ah tian. Anyway, i LOL too.

I also keep on learing Hokkien languages from Nicholas. The only Hokkien word now i know is LamPa(gugu jiao), Lip Che So( go toilet), and Sim Ching Em Hou( not in a good mood). I keep on said Lim Beh Sim Ching Em hou to Nicholas. This words keep repeated and repeated for almost hundread times. This is because both of us were not in a very good mood today. All of this happened because girls! Should we admit that girls are irritating stuff and junks! (Hope this message wont see my LY).

This is all from me today.
Regards,
Legendary Alvin

No comments: