Friday, February 9, 2007

Girls make me mad soon.

Stupid ass bastard days. I faced many problems that given by the girls. First of all, I want to sent ly back to town because i'm kinda worried, what i soft girl can do if she was in danger. As bf, must always stay beside her and protected her. When i told her about what i wan to do, she gave me a black face. Keep said don wan don wan. *Pokes* On my head. What can i do.. Just said ok la. Never Mind if you don't like. Later on, she said can again. When i reached town, it was raining heavily. Therefore, i had became a wet chicken.

Secondly, the problem was given by Tia, the polite girl. The story goes like this, I was going to have my new tuition today with Lua, Tia, Nic, and Dick. Of course for sure, I didn't know where is the place. They asked me to wait at Happy Mart when 12.30pm so they can bring me to the tuition centre. I told them i will arrived bit late because i have to send ly back to her shop first. I also mention that i will arrived before 12.45pm. However, something stupid happend. I faced traffic jam from Sung Siew till Tiong Hua and its really delaying me. Fortunately, i arrived home at 12.40 and i quickly change my school uniform, grabbed my begs and rush to happy mart. Anyway, the first thing i did when i arrive home is call Lua,Tia and Nic. I asked them where were they but only Nic answer my phone. Nic said he was coming soon. Therefore, i went to Happy Mart without worrying much. When i arrived there, i saw Nic was eating some fruits. I asked : " where are those girls?" He said " They had followed Dick lee's car to the tuition, so no need wait them. Lets go." Thus, we continued our walk to the tuition centre. Suddenly, Tia sms me and asked me where am I. I replied her with " You had arrived there?" "Yes!" replied her fastly. I though the word "yes" means she had already in the tuition centre but unfortunately, it wasn't. The yes means she was still at Happy Mart. When i tell her that I'm on the way walking with Nic to the tuitioning centre. Guess what i received? "Fuck you la. FOng fei gei only. I wait u so long here then u go by urself. Damn u!" I was like, OMGWTFNYAMAHAI? The first time i received the word Fuck You, from a close girl's friend. Lua i don care much about her because she often say rude word to me too. I really innocent! I gave nic see my msg, and what was he did, was laughing non stop. We turned back to find them and they give us a very damn ass looking face. I was so hot man.. I can tell them, i don't even give a damN!!!!!!

Later on, i continued my English tuition from Miss Ling at 3.00pm. Dick lee and I was late because there was no bus. When we arrived the bus station of mile 4. We was totally dashing up to the tuition centre. Miss Ling had given us write an eassy. What the hack. All those vacabulary and pharse was stucking in my mind. What the hack was that? What am i do, just wrote it, better then writing nothing.


After tuition, i was for a DotA match with Xiang, Tian, Dick, Nephas, Vun Pao and the pro-est dota in the world. Puky Chan. It was a 6 on 6 6.38b map. We where in the hot seat when playing that game because we had facing harsh problem when pushing. At that moment, Ly sms me. I didn't replied. She keep missed call me, at last, i replied with the word. "He he, sorry lor. Playing game o." OMG,KNN lo. She angry wa. She said that the exam was on the eleven hours and i still playing game. Dunno what am i thinking. I was really busy at the moment because I'm a tanker, i need to blink, stun attack and even wave. I really didn't got time to replied her again. After i finised the match, i replied her. Until now, she haven't replied me yet. Haiks. Yao mou lan o.... I know she cared much about me, i love her too. However, only a match ma.. A match only. Tian, Xiang, Dick, Nephas, Bao, Puky. Even i won the match just now but i wasn't happy because i am facing the bigger problem now. Bigger then the pushing problem! This is ly photo. I like to see her laugh, but now, i think she wasn't laughing. Haiks, Haleluyah, God bless me.





This is all from me today, tired and irritating days. Tommorrow i feel like don wan to go to school but if i absent, i think ly will more angried me. That baka Nic don come to school tommorrow too.

Regards,

Legendary Alvin.

2 comments:

xyan said...

Haiz...Alvin,dun waste 2 much time in gaming...Tis time i support ly...

And abt tia..I think its jz a misunderstood case...Dun 2 mind abt it...Friendship 4ever...V still 1 bai nian 2gether de...

-{C} l o S 3 [Z] z- said...

alvin, try don't to cool war, next time if something happened, u should be the one to tam her. dont let her feel that u are not kuan xing her. act cute yarr... LOL

touch her hand,the eyes only look at her eyes(full of electricity), put her hand to ur "dada", and say "Can you tell me which way can go to your heart?"

lol
last time, when i was dreaming, i do this. lol. sometime make her laugh could help much... lol