Sunday, February 4, 2007

Sunday?

Nephas overnight at my house yesterday night. Dunno why. Erm, thats not the main point. Today morning, we wake up. Play a match dota. Then go out. Play play play play play.. When i back home, it was already 6.00pm. My good good mum thought that i went out for dating. Keep fired her gun. Unstoppable. The guns was contained infinity ammo. " Student, go out for so long, just like those people who are working? Are you so busy? like those salesman or business man? " said her. " I dont care ur first name is Lim or wat. If u wan, u can follow ur gf first name. Yup Zhui it lar " Said her as addition when i wan to fought back. I took my towel, rush into the bathroom, sang the song named wo ke yi. Her words keep on continue although we were seperated buy a bathroom's door. After few mintunes, she finally stopped. However, the story haven't end. "Tu tu tu" my handphone sms alert was ranging, it was ly. She had angried me cause i didnt found her yesterday night. She said i forget her.. Bla bla bla. "sorry lor, i wrong lor, i though u were studying mer?" this word were totally useless, rejected by her. She said she give me 1 more chance. Made her laugh. WTF lor.. few jokes say by me. Failed. Said rubbish. Failed too. Acted stupid. Failed again.. Haiks, finally, i gave up. She still unhappy, i really wanted her to feel happy.. Maybe i really lack of sense of humour. Could god give me more sense of humour?

No comments: