Wednesday, February 7, 2007

The responding variables of 4A = Answer!



Today was i bit late for posting my blog. Just finish sms-ed with ly. I'm very tired now, maybe because of i didnt slept this afternoon but i still haven't finish my homework. There are few good news i wanted to share here. The cold situation between me and ly had finally declared, but i felt that it gonna come soon but who cares? I gonna solve it with my best too. Secondly, about class 4A. Today respond was kinda good, or kinda satisfy. When BI lesson, you guys give much of respond. About MM, erm, the respond was not as good as BI lesson but still not bad! Maybe that is the teacher problem because she was kinda frust today. EST, haiks, most boring lesson because dunno what was the teacher teaching. Having or no respond was the same. Sejarah, i was busying on Nicholas stuff, not there, cant saw well of the class situation. About Chemistry, not bad. It works. While physics, it really sucks, it wasn't respond. It was just like the market selling vegie or fish. Crowed!




When i know that Alex Lim was doing him homework, it was kinda unbelivable. Anyway, thumbs up for him! Kinda shame of myself because the only thing i did is blogging, forum-ing and watching comics.




Cikgu Farah had made a big jokes of me today. She asked me " Alvin, what would you do if u lost you hands and legs suddenly." "Sewing!" Answer me quickly. The teacher laughed, "how are you gonna sew?" said her. "Are you joking, you must be saying the job swimming! You gonna swim with your ears!" Said her as addition. I was like. LMAO! All whole class was laughing. My face was starting to blush and teacher ordered me to sit down.
I sent Nicholas down to the school office because he was sick and his father was coming to fetch him. I likes his father because he was humourous! Keep making funny jokes even he meet me at school! When Nicholas leaving with his dad, his dad even bring me inside his car and said " Lets back home together!" Later on, Nicholas was back and i need to see his GF, Ng Kah Yung, the froggie face. I need to sent the message from Nicholas to her. It was the first time i talked to her even she was my best friend's girlfriend. Everytime i mention the word "frog" in front of Nicholas, he sure be frust a while. Maybe this is what we called beauty is the eyes of the beholder. Here is the photo of Nicholas girlfriends.
I went for my haircut today. When i look in front of the mirror, i was satisfied, i didnt even look at the back of my hair. When i went to tuition, then i realised that it was sucks. I should mention the barber for cutting my hair then placed behind.

I think i should start doing my homework now or else if tomorrow i back to school without finishing, my dear will scold me. Lazy pig! Lazy boy and many many. At least i need to copy all those add maths question even I'm lazy.

Last but not least, 4A! Keep it on, we all can do it! All we need is more respond! Keep it on! CheerS!




Regards,


Legendary Alvin

No comments: