Friday, February 23, 2007

Except gambling, what can i do during CNY?

Hmm~~ Let me write here about what happened yesterday and today. Yesterday was totally boring. This is because there was no more friends gathering or party. When i woke up, suddenly received message from Nephas. "I come to your house now a." Displayed by cellphone. After he had came, we decided to go to mile 4 for a few DotA matches. We invited Bin too. However, dunnu why, we saw Tian. Maybe Bin called. Therefore, we took this chance to invite him a the game too. When i played, i felt that my skill on DotA had totally reduce, it wasn't the previous Legendary. No matter in Teamwork or Farming. Maybe I didn't played DotA for few days and i had lose to the Lee Ken Lun's team when I'm only with Nephas and Fei Hai.

After that, at night, i went for a relative gathering dinner at Taman Utama (IJM). I saw Lam Wei Kuan, for sure. She was my cousin. I had a long talk with her. I even have a long walk from my relative house to a park nearby. We talked many things like Me and Ly, Bin, Alex and Nicholas. We even sit on the See - Saw. Anyway, i wish the one sitting on the See - Saw wasn't her. I hope that one was LY. He he he he.. Anyway, this was also the first time i chat with her for so long. Normally when we at school, we won't talk much.

For today, i traunt for my tuition classes again. Include today, it was my third day i absent. I went IJM again. This time, it wasn't my relative house anymore, it was Chong Thau Fen house. We gamblings again for sure. I had lose RM15 at his house. After the amout of money had lose, i decided to give up playing and played Winning Eleven 10. After i back, i went to Taman Tyng, later on, we went to the CC (forget the name) for a DotA match. We had a game. If wasn't a fair game, it was a 4 vs 5 game. Me, Puky, Tian and Nephas vs a team, a clan name DX.. I wonder why they used this name.. This name was a WWE superstar tag team name. ( Triple H and Shawn Micheal ). We was really in a hot seat because beside then the lack player problem, we also facing a noobs player, Puky. At last, we break their Mid tower and 1 barrack and our tower still haven't been destroyed. Because of some technical problems, the game had disconnected.

Ly go watch movie agian today. The watch the movie which acted by the big MaMa. Norbit was the movie's name. I asked her a fetch from his brother but she don't want ( T_T ) because i wanna join. Anyway, she said it was a nice movie but i still prefer H.K joke money, Mei Lui Sik Shan.

This is all from me today, no photo for uploaded.

Regards,
Legendary Alvin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.