Tuesday, February 20, 2007

The happiest Chinese New Year i never overed.

It had been a while that i didn't touch my blog. There are two reasons of it. First of all, my PC cant online for two days. Secondly, my cousin came from K.K were always sitting in front of my PC. Therefore, i slept and forget about the "A Blog A Day" habit.

Today was the third of the Chinese New Year. I went to LY house. Even i had know her for several years, this was the first time i went to her house. Her house was kinda.... How should i decribe.. Opposite the sea, ( What i nice Scenery ! ). We had the problem of lack of chief or cooker at LY house. Therefore, we decided to cook ourselves. I only helped in the fired egg jobs!! Anyway, this was also the chance i cooked with her.. After cooking, i even ride Andrew RM3000 bicycle to his house! This was the first time i rided this kinds of heavy prices stuff... At last, we couldn't finish the food because it was really too much of them. The stupid thing happened in LY's house is, Nic, Nephas and Lee Mui Yee carried me and throw me outside Ly's house and locked the door. Damn them. It was really a funny event.
At night, i spend my time with many of my friends include Ly in Lee Mui Yee's house. We ate steamboat!! Hurray. Many kinds of things that i had ate like Fishball, Prawnball. Ly's even helped me to tear off the prawn skin. He He, suddenly felt that i'm bit merry. After that, we continued our gambling with all my felow friends. Me and Nicholas was the bookies. We bet two types of gambling name " Tok Tok and Blackjack." I had win RM20 of it. After that, i quited the bookies and played together with Ly. I had lose RM5 after it. Later on, we planned to have a walk to Liew Mei Kay house. There were many of us. Let me count it out.. Erm.. Me, Ly, Lss, Tia, Lam, Lim Chuu Yong, Lin Yuen Ching, Lam Wei Kuan, Nicholas, Chong Vui Hao and Ng Li Fong. Because of this walk, i took oppurtunity to hold Ly's hand. Seriously, I success! This was the first time i hold my girlfriend's hand for a walk. Maybe because i get my first love on 15 and we only date for 3 months. Oh ya, today was 20th, means that it was accurately 3 months! After arrived Liew Mei Kay house, all of us decided to walk along a spooky road, which were dark and got a scary feel. Anyway, the road was not really long. It was only 20 or 10 metres. There are fews trees that are hanging around, but, who cares! All i cares was my gf's hands and the dog that are barking in front of us! Stupid dog, I remember, white purffy dog. Later on, we back to lee's house and burn some firecracker. Here's some picture, it wasn't that clear because it was night time even those picture were took by a phone modeled N70.




I recall back , this is the most happy chinese new year i never had. I think it's really more happy then you had win money from gambling with your friends during Chinese New Years. This is all from me today.




Regards,
Legendary Alvin




3 comments:

i'm AndRew said...

lol... you happy lor... but me also not sad je.. today after i went to LY's house beside... i also happy je... cause i played with my kai mui lor... tonight i slept at 8.30pm... without fun ler... so ma go slept lor...

xyan said...

It was the 1st time got so many frens come2 my home...

Thx u guys cz come2 my hm...

But those foods still haven't finish yet...U guys jz having fun thr,ate a little only...

HCNY...

crazzy^louis said...

i eat little coz i am very full liao..