Sunday, February 11, 2007

The most busy day i ever met.

I got no time to wrtie my blog yesterday. First of all, i got to went to school yesterday although it was Saturday because the school is gonna replace the holiday of the Chinese New Year. Secondly, after school, i need to attend an Addtional Maths tuition classes. Lastly, after the tuition classes, i need to rush as fast as possible to home and went to work! As conclusion, the time i stayed or sit at home yesterday didn't over an hour!
Like what i had said, i went to school. I had mentioned that i had a crush with Ly because of the incident of playing dota! We met each other, we didn't talk. However, after she heard my explaination, she realised that she was blamming me too much and said sorry to me. "Yeah!" I wont felt sad anymore. Actually, i had brough a present for her. It was the special edition of the coca cola. She told me before she would like to collect differents kinds of Coke thats why i decided to buy or get some to her. I didn't gave her throughly because i was still quarreling with her that moment and i just put it in her desk. Over few period of her study, she realised there is something inside the desk and she took it out and opened it. "Wao! So cute!" She was so happy when she saw that coke. Lee Mui Yee even helped to Coke to take photograph! LOL!










My classes was full with emtpy seat because many people absent. Teacher even told us that they wont be able to present on Saturday because they got thier course by the government. Hence, we took this opportunity to decorate our classe by those Chinese New Year stuff. Lots of people were helping too! The main thing or the thing we proud of was the Piggy face, that we decided to make it by those angpau. Here was the picture took by Lee Mui Yee. After an hour, we finally finish the Piggy. We spent lots of time on making its face while the nose and ears wasn't a problem after all. We pasted it on the wall outsite our class. However, something stupid happed that wasted our effort. Our form teacher which are islamic passed by, we asked her for the comment. Guess what? She asked us to take it off because of the rules of islam.WTF! All of us was unhappy that moment because we were wasting our time! What can we do? Just take it off.










When finish school, i accompanied ly for waiting her car. Her car was exactly damn ass fucking slow. We finished school at 11.20am but her car arrived at 12.00pm. What the hell was his dad doing? Maybe busy, seriously, who cares? His dad was giving me chance to acconpanied her more! Thanks lo. Back home, meet Tia and Lee in the restaurant, greeted them, back to my house as fast as i could because i need to wait Lss car to fetch me to the tuition classes. When i arrived happy mart, i realised that it was only 12.40pm and i invite Tia and Lee to have drink. I saw a hand accecories on Lee hand, it was nice. I tried to borrow from Lee. When i just tried to pull it out. The accecories break into pieces! All of us was paralyzed for a while. Tia was laughing non stop because Lee just brough the accecories 5 minuties ago at Happy Mart and broke by me! The survival of the accecories didn't even over 5 minutes man.. I hope Lee will accept my apologise.




I went to work as a waitier yesterday night. It was my first time working as a waitier! I arrived there at 6.00pm and started my works on arranging the nuts and the sour cucumber. Then, i was sent to server others customer. As i remember, it was a gathering called "Foress Night" organised by the Jabatan Perhutanan. Therefore, 80% of the customer were Malays. I did many things then i never did before! Although it was very very tired, but i felt amazing because i had gained a nice experience. After this event, i more don't like malays because all of them were lazy ass. When i collected back the dishes, i need to pour those exceed waste from them but they never lend me a hand! I was moving around the table to clean it. I also saw two artist, both of them were malays artist. I forgot what is the girl's artist name. I just knew that the boy's artist name was Adam.

This is all from me. Thanks for reading my blog.

Regards,




Legendary Alvin.




1 comment:

xyan said...

So lao,nvm lah abt the chain...

Hehe,no nid pay lah...

Nt ur fault,the chain is low quality...

Haha,I still feel funny when I think bck nw...LOL