Monday, February 5, 2007

Hair Cutting day~~

Posting a blog a day had become one of my habit in my life. I started my cold war with my mum. Anyway, who cares! Like usual, went to school, slept at bus. A malay chai sat beside me today in the bus, be keep on bounced his back on me. And i push him, he looked at me, same as me too. We stared each other eyes, eventually, i gave up because their is a bunch of stupid malays friends there. If i keep on continued, i think my glasses will broke by them. Arrived school, haiks, Monday, the day that all boys hated the most. Assembly because those dicipline teacher will helped us to" make up" our hair. Me and my best freinds, Nicholas purposely walked bit late so that we can standed outside the hall and prevented from the haircut. OMG! Today was an exceptional, we saw the dicipline teacher walked near us with a pair of siccors. Chok Ken Yee, Chin Vun bin, Ho Tai Liang had being cut thier hair into new fesyen. Same as me too. The baka Nicholas hided at another "barisan" and that Sarattuddin didnt noticed him. Therefore, he had get risk of the haircut. Chok Ken Yee's hair was the longest among all of us. He begged the teacher not for cutting it down but its seem like to have his head in the cloud.
Finally, the interact club present had arrived today. Many of the girls had received presents. I didn't gave any of it to Ly because i had gave her 7 roses that day. Among that 7 roses, she had only brought back 2 roses. She took others people and said, "why don't u give me this sweets?, i rather u give me this sweet either then those roses because i can eat it." I was like, man, i was in big trouble now. She was unhappy, envying other people that received those sweets like Lee Mui Yee, Lua Sook Sean, Tia Ke Win and Pang Man Yee, all were her close friends. Maybe i really don't know more about her although she was my girlfriend. Maybe i should learned some lesson after this incident happened. When i told this event to Nicholas, he was launging like hell. Keep said i stupid. Sanging those songs that related to roses. "RM21 roses she don wan, she wan RM1.50 sweet wa.. ha ha ha ha" Said him with a unstoppable laughing. It continued wiht a song by him " mei gui mei gui, wo ai ni.. bla bla bla bla" Man, having this kind of brother maybe was my bad luck. Anyway, we both laugh together for almost an hour because of this incident.
Start from saturday, i had begun my revision, but i'm just liked getting some cold feet. What i had studied, is what i had forgot. The last thing i wan to say,thanks Andrew for helping me changed the background of my blog.

No comments: