Friday, February 2, 2007

What a harsh day~~

The thing was happened yesterday. My class got the pjk lesson in the 3rd and the 4th period. Meanwhile, it was continue by the another class (4E). Our good, perfect, nice BM teacher which were going to continue for her lesson in the 5th period, she mentioned about us that we need to stay at the foyer to listen to her announcement. I, as the assisant class monitor represent some of my friends to get a permit to play our badminton more a while. The teacher agree, but she said that we must back to our class 10 minutes before the bell rang. "ok!" i answered quickly and pleased. As the time pass by, i'm tidying all those pjk materials. The assistant class monitor of 4E came in front of me and said " i would like to continue the game, please don't tidy those things up." As i thought that nothing will happened, i let it. It was 12.30pm. I was on my Chinese lesson, sitting with my cute cute dear ^^.. I had been called for a met with the BM, i though it wasn't a big deal. "Kamu telah melakukan satu kesalahan besar, Alvin. Kamu membenarkan class lain menyambung PJK and membiarkan barang tersebut tertinggal." Said by the "Cute, fat BM teacher" I tried to explained to her about what happen but she keep went into my words. The words i remember the most is "Bodohnya Kamu! Tamparni mulut mu!" I was like.. OMGWTF? What had i did? Why should i received this words in front of many teachers? I back to my class, i told what happen to Ly, Nicholas and others. Then i sat down, cant controlling my feels anymore and my tears rolling down on my cheek. The first time, being scoled, in front of so many people........... Luckily, cikgu farah comfort me. She explained to me, what should i do. What mistake did i did. Thanks. Start from today, my friend and I, will seriously anti that CUTE teacher. I will not face the music from her anymore!

1 comment:

crazzy^louis said...

alvin tai-ko... i surport u....