Thursday, February 15, 2007

I'm back to my blogging life.

After few days of test, i finally return to my blogging life. The test was the first test i faced in the form four. It was totally sucks.I faced few news subjects like Chemistry, Biology, Physics, English for Science and Technology and others. Among this few days, i did over my valentine too. The first time i over my valentine in my couple life.. ^^

A bad news from me. I'm kinda frust when i recall back this event. The night before the Physics test, i burned my midnight oil. Untill 1.00am i think, because i was totally lame on that subject. Something unlucky happened. I use 30 minutes to finish the test question, then i took a nap because i slept late. When i woke up, i realised that it still contain a OMR paper, which till to blacked it, but i didn't! "Times up!" Said teacher. I tried my best to blacken as much as i could but the teacher grabbed it away from me. I asked her for a minutes extra but she didn't allowed. I felt that i'm wasting my time on studying Physics!

On Valentine Day, i brough a present for me dear. It was a puppy doll. Kinda cute, then i asked to seller to wrapped it with those present paper, some more decorations likes the ribbons as other. On the next day, i went to school by carrying this presents. Thus, i gave it to her. She doesn't look happy because she scare that her mum will asked her about stupid things like "You got pak tuo?" "who give u de?" those irritating words. After she back home, she felt that it was cute and sms me. She said she like. I was pleased too when i heard it. Guess what kinds of valentine present i received? It was a handmake history notes by her about the Tamadun Mesopotamia. Swtness. This is because today gonna test history. I happy that i got this kind of girlfriend that will care my study too. Anyway, i think i gonna dissapoint her because today's history test was really kicking my butt.

Before she slept at the night of valentine, i send her this by sms.

E - Every second, every minute you are always in my mind,
U - Until the skies went dark, i will still embrace you in my arms,
G - Giving you my love is the best thing that ever happened to me
E - Everlasting love, i swear,
N - Next to you, protecting you and caring for you,
I - I just want to tell you,
E - Eternally and forever, i'll walk with you.

Ly english name was Eugenie, therefore i created a love poem for her by my own. Thanks Moonie for helping me overcome the grammar problem. When she received, she said she felt touching wa. He he.. Anyway, i took half and hour to finish this poem. Thats all from me today, returning to the blog life was great.

Regards,
Legendary Alvin

1 comment:

crazzy^louis said...

alvin, i very love your love poem. very nice and better that sonnet 18.. lolz