Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Exam made me getting cold feet.

Relationship between me and my mum had recovered. Dunno why, maybe this is what we called family. Like usual, went for school, today was different, i went to school by my friend's dad car, which studied at St. Mary. Like what had happened yesterday, I didnt gave any candies or sweet to ly, therefore, i made it myself, i put some sweets, chocolates into a container, with some red colour ribbons (LOL). I gave it to her and said : " yesterday type, no more lo, but this one, created by me, hope u like it." She received it and smiled, then she told Pang Man Yee that it was very funny.
There is one thing that made me very unhappy these few days. When the test or exam is coming, ly sure will treated me coldly, something i thought it myself, "maybe i thought too much, maybe its only i overfeel" but it isn't. Before we start, when exam or test coming, we sure quarrelled, while now, as we become couple, she will treated me coldly while exam is coming. Was this a curse from god? I also faced this problem when PMR. I sms-ed her that time, she just replied with few words like " o... i c.... , o, as u like yo, those frustating words." What i hoped here is, everything please be fine after the test is over, i know she was studying hard for the test, but me, what i doing was, missing her deeply, wanted to see her, wanted to played DotA, or wanted to surf the Blueserver forums.

Cikgu Farah had know about our relationship between me and LY, she used some words that contained hidden meaning to show it out. I thought that LY started to change because of what she had said. However, teachers wasn't mean like that, she called me for a talk after the English lesson. The talk was about many thing, it was about my beloved BM teacher, our class that remained silence always, my friends Nephas, the incident about the moral teacher with Nephas, and the date between me and LY. She told me not to crush so much with the BM teacher because we were students, we still got many kinds of thing to learn from her. Tried to act like normal. Anyway, the word i remembered the most from her is " Date, is allow between you and her, but please don let it effect your studies, i know you are crazy in love, but studies is more important." Later on, i went into my class, with was my beloved BM teacher teaching, i tried to go near her, and say " Selamat Tengah Hari, cikgu." All my friends was paralyzed a while because i talked to her! I talked to her!
The last thing i wanted to say here is, sorry guys, for people who see this blog. This is only for SMJK Tiong Hua students, class 4A (2007). Please speak, ask, or answer teacher question when teacher are teaching in front of us. All the upper form teacher are gratuated from university, they didn't want to scold us because we are in the adult pharse now, they need to give some pride to us, but if we still remain silence or irritating the teacher, then they will scold us. We were all now in upper form now, it was totally different from lower form. In lower form, if we didn't answer teacher question, it wasn't a big deal because the test or exam, or even PMR was 80% in objective. If we dunno, we still can "tembak", however, if in upper form, do u still think there is 80% objective question there? Cikgu farah told me this, she dont wan all of us gonna failed the test, i'm not offencing or insulting you guys, you guys are all my friends. Let us score a best result? Shouldn't we? We asked or answer because the only people who knows the ins and outs of the subject was the teacher, she is the one who gonna "send" all this kinds of " ins and outs" to us. So, give yourself a chance, give me a chance, give yourself some face, give me some face, please give some respond to the teacher while they are teaching. Thanks. Proud of you all.

Regards,

Legendary Alvin.

4 comments:

i'm AndRew said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
i'm AndRew said...

Well... as you said... you're right... but problem is here... my heart is lazy... and i tried to changed it but it's not taking effect... erm... our two classmates's mothers is too 38... well... one day if i can't take it... i'll go scold them... their mother like to say how great their daughter's result are... well... as i'm from 3C... my result was just an average... although my dream is want to be in class 4A... but i still got some pressure... my mother like to use their result to compare with mine... well... i can't take it... this is a pressure... ai...

As your request from us... well... i'll try do that... *give you face*... but not the teacher...


kidz...

-{C} l o S 3 [Z] z- said...

Plz don't hate me if i say it thoroughly. I got lots of objection to rocketzkidz's comment.

Human likes comparing. Although we face music sometime, although we have pressure, although our mum like to argue, but sometime we don't even find that we also like comparing. If you said that you can't take the pressure, how can you success in your future. For now, all we know is only studies. And I always feel that I am very lucky because I am not those beggars without hands, Afrika-rian without shoes, tsunami victim, my friend that his daddy has passed away and leaved his mum and six brothers-sisters for him to take care of...... and, I have my parents support me in financial difficulty and provide me a HOME. Therefore, I always tell myself, I am a damn lucky guy.(rocketzkidz)Actually, do you compare your teachers before? Do you feel you are very hate many of them? but... Have you tried to understand your teachers' feeling before? Teachers hope they will be better in everything. THERE ARE NO TEACHERS LIKE TO BE A IRRITANT. NO ONES WANT TO BE DESPISED, even you, even me.

"*give you face*... but not the teacher". If teachers didn't give you faces, give you chances, I think you might stand in every lesson. Please don't express your hatred to teachers cox sometime, teachers didn't express their hatred to you.

"if Mr Chung Su Kiong can't take the noise made by us, I think we have already been scolded greatly."

"if moral teachers, noma, can't take the words said by nephas, i think whole class would get dimerit."

Plz remind yourself about the pros, don't make your mind full with teachers' cons.

So plz don't say things like you are the only one.

Plz be nicer and understanding.

This is life. You have to understand it.

-closezz-

i'm AndRew said...

well... here a credit for you tian... well... i also want a peaceful life... full of care and full of happy... but sometimes... because of my weakness heart... i can't take what others saying... if everyone can do that as you (tian)... i think this world will be fine... who don't want to get a peace in life...? who want to non-stop argue with someone...? well... i don't think there is anyone of that right...? but problem is because of friends... friends can make a "train"... i'm not sure which train i'm in... hope that i'll find myself behind of your train... well... i also hope for myself coming out with a flying colours result... but i'll not get it if i'm busy for doing nothing... but at least i tried this year to become better then last year... at least i can see that i want somemore study hard then last year.. well... i'll remember your words... tian... thanks for counseling at all... thanks...

kidz...